Thursday, December 2, 2010

Harry Potter 7

Let me just say that if you liked the other ones you will like this one. I read the books so I feel obligated to see these movies. I haven't loved any of them. Maybe it's because movies always fall short of the book. Or perhaps its because of the 3 main characters only the girl can act...and it seems that time and experience haven't changed that. That being said they are still fun to watch and since I hardly remember anything from the books it is like watching a brand new movie. 
Critics seemed to really like this one compared to the others. I tried to figure out why and I still don't know. Also because this is the first half of the finale it feels like nothing really gets accomplished, then again how could it? There isn't much else to say about this one. If you don't like Harry Potter movies don't bother seeing this one because it won't change your mind. But, if you're a fan I think you will enjoy it. I give it a C+ relative to other movies and a B+ relative to the other Potter movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment